Villa Amaya consists of 5 large bedrooms all with ensuites and a large indoor living area but by far the most prominent feature of the villa is the open-air living area that looks out onto the swimming pool & garden. A 12-seating dining table & bar area that is idyllic for afternoon cocktails, morning juices, Yoga deck & as a central hang out space. Please feel free to explore these areas.
- Special Rate for staying in May 2017 01 May - 31 May 2017 USD 450 Net
- Special Rate for staying in June 2017 01 June - 30 June 2017 USD 450 Net
- Low Season All other dates (Minimum stay 2 Nights, 3 Nights on the weekend)
- 3 Bedroom: USD 340
- 4 Bedroom: USD 420
5 Bedroom: USD 500
- High Season 01 July - 31 August, Easter Week April 13 - 21, 2017(Minimum stay 5 Nights )
- 3 Bedroom: USD 450
- 4 Bedroom: USD 530
- 5 Bedroom: USD 600
- Peak Season 19 Dec - 08 Jan(Min stay 10 Nights)
- MASTER BEDROOM -Located on the North as you enter Villa Amaya, the master bedroom has a luxurious king size bed, open-air ensuite bathroom & sliding doors that open onto a private garden. Fitted with air-conditioning, a TV, spacious cupboards with an electronic safe, you will find yourself at ease, in comfort & feeling relaxed in this beautifully lit room.
- MASTER GUEST -Located across the hallway from the Master Bedroom, the Master Guest is a stunning reflection of the master bedroom. With a queen bed, open-air ensuite bathroom, a lounge, AC, electronic safe, large cupboards & windows that open onto the bamboo garden, the master guest is a spacious bedroom with gorgeous natural lighting.
- GUEST ROOM- Ideal for friends, children or a couple, the Guest Room is located next to the Master Guest. The versatility of this room is great for large groups having the option of two single beds, or one queen size bed using practical and comfortable custom made Hollywood twin frames. With spacious cupboards, windows, a lounge, AC, electronic safe & an open-aired bathroom that can be accessed through the bedroom or from the outside living area, the Guest Room compliments the easy-living feel of Villa Amaya.
- UPSTAIR BEDROOM - Make this bedroom what you want it to be – ideal for children or a couple the Upstairs bedroom is an exquisitely large bedroom that is suited for anything. Features of the room include a spacious living area fitted with a sofa and TV, a private bathroom with windows on the tops of the brightly flowered Frangapanis that surround Villa Amaya. With Hollywood twin bedding configuration as well this room has the option of having the bed as either a queen or two singles. The Upstairs bedroom is a great little escape, with views of treetops and overlooking the invitingly cool swimming pool, forget about your worries and enjoy the serenity.
- THE BUNGALOW Nestled in the corner of the garden the Bungalow is the ultimate oasis. Best suited to those wanting a little romantic getaway or anyone on their own agenda, the Bungalow has sliding glass doors, a TV, AC, and a large open-aired bathroom. Wake up, step outside and plunge into the pool for the perfect way to start your relaxing holiday.
- Villa Amaya has Five air-conditioned Bedrooms with ensuites Private swimming pool Fully staffed Safety deposit box in all bedrooms Complimentary WiFi broadband internet Media room featuring flat-screen TV and International Satellite Dish and DVD, CD, games and book collection Baby cot and high chair Solar Hot Water heaters
Villa Amaya is fully staffed & trained by a professional team with extensive local knowledge so you can rest assured knowing you will be spending your days off from exploring the sights & hustle and bustle in a relaxing & peaceful environment.
The villa housekeepers, are in charge of general housekeeping, assisting chef in the kitchen and other household duties. Gardener Ketut is in charge of keeping the lovely gardens in immaculate condition as well as having the ability to help assist you with orgainsing your holiday needs, he is very handy addition to the team.
- SERVICES VILLA MANAGER
Villa manager, Kadek not only greets you upon arrival at the villa but makes a point of introducing you to all the staff. On call or at the villa during the day, the amiable and easy-going Kadek is flexible according to guests’ needs and schedule. She also acts as the chef and can help information about the local area, answering anything from where to buy the finest wines to what’s the ‘in’ new place in Seminyak.
- VILLA SUPERVISOR
ILuh is in charge of villa operations and takes care of guests when the manager is not around. She also assists the kitchen staff and will help you with cleaning so that you can enjoy your holiday.
- NIGHT STAFF
Once the staff, leave the villa the night time staff will come and take over to ensure that you are in safe hands at night. They will also ensure that your basic needs are looked after.
- POOL GARDEN
Escape the Bali heat in Villa Amaya’s tropical salt-water pool. This pool is ideal for both children & adults, with a steady slope to the deep end & a step into the shallow end. There is an option of having the pool fenced for the safety of young children, please request this with your head of management, Kadek.
- Location Jalan Arjuna Legian
Booking and information email@example.com