- Villa Bayad is a spacious, luxurious 4 bedroom villa, designed by Popo Danes, one of the most reknowned architects in Southeast Asia. The villa is traditionally laid out as a compound, the 4 bedrooms being separate houses beside the main house, all connected by flower-covered pergolas. From every room there is a beautiful view across the surrounding rice terasses to Bali’s sacred vulcano in the horizon.The staff In the villa a full time staff of 14, including maids, driver, cook and gardeners, is ready to make sure, that your stay here will be unforgettable.
- The Tenganan House This is the largest bedroom, tile thatched, styled and named after the the pictoresque Bali Aga village near the east Bali coast. Standing on columns, overlooking the main pool, it is right on the brink of the lower garden area. The breezy high perched veranda offers a close view over the rice paddies to the mountain in the distance. This house has a large queensize bed and a spacious walk-in closet. It is possible to supply with an extra bed if needed. The parltly open bathroom, floored with natural stone tiles, offers two washbasins, WC and shower cabin.Directly connected is a beautiful open, walled spa-area, covered by a traditional bale in the middle of a reflecting Koi-pond.
- The Klung Kung House This house is styled and named after the old royal town in the center of east Bali. It is located closest to the main house, and it has the loveliest view to the ricefields from the relaxing bale right in the center of a small private water garden. The bedroom has a hardwood floor and is fitted with a queen size bed (with dividable mattresses if needed), a walk in closet and a TV with DVD-player. It is possible to supply with an extra bed if needed. The partly open bathroom, floored with natural stone tiles, offers two washbasins, WC and shower cabin. This house is also connected to the spa area.
- The Ubud House This house is styled and named after the nearby town – Bali’s cultural center. The bedroom has a hardwood floor and is fitted with a queen size bed (with dividable mattresses if needed), and a TV with DVD-player. It is possible to supply with an extra bed if needed. The bathroom, floored with natural stone tiles, offers two washbasins, WC and shower cabin. In addition, it has a small walled garden with an open air shower.
- The Singaraja House This house is styled and named after the former capital and trading town on Bali’s north coast. The bedroom has a hardwood floor and is fitted with a queen size bed (with dividabe mattresses if needed), and a TV with DVD-player. It is possible to supply with an extra bed if needed. The bathroom, floored with turquise coloured terazzo, offers two washbasins, WC and shower cabin, as well as a small walled garden with an open air shower. The Ubud- and the Singaraja Houses share a private open air fully equipped kitchen- and dining-bale, as well as a private spring-water fed plunge pool and pool-deck.
- The Main House This house offers a large living- and dining area as well as a fully equipped open kitchen, fitted with side-by-side fridge, oven and microwave oven. The living- and dining area has a natural stone floor and a spectacular cathedral-like traditional ceiling. It is furnished with spacious sitting areas, a 10 seat dining table and multiple artwork. The rooms open through folding doors towards a spacious natural stone floored veranda, all surrounded by water lily-covered, terrassed fishponds and with two flanking traditional bales offering breezy, shady relaxation.The airconditioned mediaroom/library has a hardwood floor, is fitted with comfortable rattan relaxing chairs and coffeetable and offers the best of audio and video equipment. A tastefully decorated guest powderroom is also located in the main house.
|Villa||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Villa||US$720 ++||US$880 ++||US$990 ++|
|2 Bedroom Big Villa||US$ 525 ++||US$ 565 ++||US$ 595++|
|2 Bedroom Small Villa||US$ 275 ++||US$ 325 ++||US$ 375++|
|* ++Subject 15% Tax|
- Low season : Jan 9 – June 30, Sept 16 – Dec 19
- High Season : July 1 – July 31, Sept 1 – Sept 15 Including all the Chinese and Easter Periods
- Aug 1 – Aug 31, Dec 20 – Jan 8
- Return Airport Transfer
- Coffee and Tea during stay
- House Manager/Butler
- Internet connection
- Pool 18x5 meter
- Plunge Pool at small villa
- 8000 m2 garden
- Terayaki Grill
- Complimentary Ubud Shuttle
- Mountain Bikes
- Yoga Class
- Cooking Class
- Tours could be arrange etc
- Locations : Br. Bayad, Desa Payangan, Ubud – Bali – Indonesia. Villa Bayad is just off the main road from Denpasar to Kintamani – and only 15 minutes away from Ubud center.